Thursday, September 6, 2012

Confessions

I must confess that while we are very blessed....Iam tired of doll house sized amenities....does that make me a complex person instead of more simplified? I know, I know...what would going to bed be without tiptoing through an 8 inch wide space to my bed and smacking my head on the cupboard above our bed every night? And just in case you wondered, no, clean or dirty laundry does not fit anywhere in a camper very well...especially not in the "living" area, unless you wanna just walk on it. I miss a REAL kitchen even though I have a mini sized everything (well except a dishwasher...I don't count as mini sized :).
Here's a visual image to make you laugh. I was taking the boys over to Mom and Dad's this afternoon. It was after nap time but the boys were a DISASTER! I had to make 3 trips back and forth to the van. The boys just drug along after me...both howling to beat the band. Back and forth, back and forth. I even tried howling right along with them....they just got louder. Fail.... so I gave up and laughed. What else could I do?? I did ask Mandy if she wanted to trade kids....she said no. She could probably hear them from the house.
Well, since my things to write about are pretty dull tonight, I'll just quit for now. Nothing new on housing as of now. Finding that my faith is straining some as my prayers seem to fall on deaf ears....even though I KNOW this to be untrue.
Nighty night,
gina bee

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of our living accommodations before we could get the house bought and signed papers for here in Lincoln 13 years ago. We were in a small camper, then even a motel room for awhile. Just me, Kayla, our toy sheltie, and oh, yeah, Kayla's cousin, then 21-year-old Jason, who had just came to live with us for awhile. We were bouncing off each other all the time!

    ReplyDelete